//Anonymous Claims More ISIS Attacks For Sunday
Anonymous Spoils ISIS plans

Anonymous Claims More ISIS Attacks For Sunday

by David Gilbert

Anonymous Says New ISIS Threat To Paris

Anonymous, the loose collective of online activists, said Saturday it has uncovered information about Islamic State group attacks in Paris as well as on locations in the U.S., Indonesia, Italy and Lebanon, all apparently set for Sunday. OpParisIntel, a group within Anonymous, released a statement saying it had collected information about imminent attacks by the militant group — aka Daesh, ISIL and ISIS — on the French capital a little more than a week after a series of coordinated attacks there left 130 dead and hundreds injured.

Anonymous also said the Islamic State group is planning an assault at the WWE Survivor Series event scheduled to take place in the Philips Arena in Atlanta Sunday at 7.30 p.m., as well as attacks at multiple events in Paris.

The collective published the list of potential targets alongside a statement: “The goal is to make sure the whole world, or at least the people going to these events, know that there have been threats and that there is possibility of an attack to happen. Another goal is to make sure Daesh knows that the world knows and cancels the attacks, which will disorientate them for a while.”

The targets listed by Anonymous are as follow:

  • Demonstration by Collectif du droit des femmes (Paris)
  • Cigales Electroniques with Vocodecks, RE-Play & Rawtor at Le Bizen (Paris)
  • Concrete Invites Drumcode: Adam Beyer, Alan Fitzpatrick, Joel Mull at Concrete (Paris)
  • Feast of Christ the King celebrations (Rome/Worldwide)
  • Al-Jihad, One Day Juz (Indonesia)
  • Five Finger Death Punch (Milan)
  • University Pastoral Day (Holy Spirit University of Kaslik, Lebanon)

“We only appeared now because our goal was to remain undercover and report everything to the right authorities and let them take all the action. But when authorities do not take action, Anonymous does. This part of the op started last Monday and has, and will be active 24 hours a day as long as the op is going on.”

Speaking to International Business Times, the group behind the attack said it had passed proof to MI5, CIA, FBI and the Australian government but has no plans to release it publicly. “If we share the proof [publicly] everyone will start calling it fake because screenshots can be edited and accounts can be deleted. We have purposely not shared account links publicly because they would be shutdown immediatly and then no one would believe the proof.”

Last week Anonymous declared war on ISIS and vowed to track it down online as part of Operation Paris (or OpParis) and has since released a guide for all those looking to take part in the operation, which already has identified tens of thousands of Twitter accounts it said are associated with ISIS while also taking some websites offline. ISIS has responded to the threat from Anonymous, warning of a reciprocal attack against the activist group.

Source: Raw Story

Comments