From: Kultured Karaite
- For a 1 gallon container
- 1/3 Cup Washing Soda (different than baking soda)
- 1/3 cup Borax
- Mix together and add HOT water to almost fill container
- Continue mixing until dissolved
- Add 1/3 Cup Dr Bronner’s liquid castille soap ( I use the Lavender)
- Mix well again
- Shake or stir together before using. I use 1/2 cup per load but you can use up to a cup for heavier loads and for soaking in the washer.
Here is my soap in a one gallon container and I just shook it to use it. As you can see I have really been after the laundry this past couple of weeks!
You can use 1/2 Cup of clear (white) vinegar in your wash for whites or for loads that may have grease. Your clothes won’t take up the odor.